About Me

My photo
Proud companion of Papricka the Wild Boar; Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Lavender and Basil the pot-bellied pigs; Pepper the Kune-Kune Pig; Polly, Tiffy-Toffy-Tiger, Siouxsie, Oscar and Maus the girl cats; Dali and Tilly the boy cats.

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Trying to be positive

I'm trying desperately hard to be positive in all aspects of my life. At times it is difficult, but I am the one who can make a change to MY life. I'm a strong believer in if something is meant to happen it will, and things happen for a reason. At times I get really despondent - especially when my depression is out of hand. But I always try and remember how lucky I am.

Knitting really helps me. One day I will make something for myself - but not sure when! I've bought some lovely New Lanark wool http://newlanarkshop.co.uk/shop.php?view=page&page=43 to make myself a felted bag - maybe I'll cast it on tonight. After I've decided on a pattern of course.

Grennie's Birthday scarf is almost finished. About 10 rows left before Bind Off, so hopefully tonight. Luna Moth is still hibernating. So is the digestive system. Maybe some personal knitting time is needed.

1 comment:

MorganMagic said...

time to make something for you and only you - you deserve it!!!