About Me

My photo
Proud companion of Papricka the Wild Boar; Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Lavender and Basil the pot-bellied pigs; Pepper the Kune-Kune Pig; Polly, Tiffy-Toffy-Tiger, Siouxsie, Oscar and Maus the girl cats; Dali and Tilly the boy cats.

Tuesday 1 January 2008

Start of the year



Well today I've had a pyjama day. And it's done me good - very little pain today which has been wonderful. I also finished off the Heart Pillow (front and back images can be seen to the left.
Glad to have finished something so soon in the year, bodes well for the coming months! Have been e-mailing friends the different bits as they've been made to see if they can guess what it was - nobody got it till I posted the two finished pictures. Can't wait to see Charlie's face when I hand it over to her when I go back to school on Monday.
I've also managed 10 rows of the purple mohair Luna Moth shawl - so up to row 60 now. Tomorrow I'm going to have another go at the Shawl of Protection.

1 comment:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

You did an awesome job best heart I have ever seen.Hugs Darcy